CALL FOR PAPERS 2017 ICIIIES CONFERENCE IAIN SALATIGA
Teacher training and Education faculty State Institute for Islamic Studies (IAIN) Salatiga presents International conference on Islam in Indonesia, Education and science: the prospects & challenge in the East and The West. It will be held on Salatiga, November 06-07 2017.
Mr. Lukman Hakim Saefuddin , Republic Indonesian Minister of Religious Affair
- Dr. Mohd Roslan Bin Mohd Nor, Department of Islamic History & Civilization, Academy of Islamic Studies, University of Malaya
- Dr. Rizwanur Rahman, School of Arabic and African Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Muhamad Ali, Ph.D, Department of Religious Studies, University of California Riverside, USA
- Dr. Bunyamin Maftuh, Indonesian University of Education, Bandung & Director of Career and Human Resources Competence, Ministry of Research and Higher Education.
- Syafiq Hasyim, Director of International Centre for Islam and Pluralism, Jakarta
- Norwanto, Ph.D, English Education Department, IAIN Salatiga
- Agus Purwanto, D.Sc., Lecturer of Institute Technology Surabaya
Topic: Religious studies, Education & science: The East and The West.
Islam in Indonesia, Religious Education, values & character building, policy, leadership and management, language & culture, psychology & counseling, Environment sciences & Education, Humanities & social sciences, Math & science Education, Teaching & learning methodology, Education technology, assessment & Evaluation and Elementary Education.
Language medium: Arabic, English, Indonesian.
Abstract: 200-250 words.
Full paper submission: 2500-3000 words and please Click Here To Fill in Google Form of your bio data and paper submission or Please Click the green image below to send your data and Full text paper submission for IIES International Conference-IAIN Salatiga 2017.
paper format & Template: Click Here
Submission deadline: October 24, 2017.
Date of acceptance: one week post submission.
Papers for the conference will be published subjected to the editorial reviews:
Scopus Indexed journal
National accredited journal
1. Presenters regular (by October 24, 2017) : IDR 450.000,-
2. Early bird (by September 30, 2017 : IDR 300.000,-
3. Non-Student participants : IDR. 250.000,-
Student-participant : IDR. 150.000,-
Registration covers 2 times lunch, 2 times dinner, and seminar kit & does not include stay reservation at the hotel.
Bank account: CIMB cabang kota Salatiga
Bank account holder: Hammam.
Bank account number: 7020-1956-0800
Please scan or take a photo of your bank transfer and sent it to the committee in order to be officially accepted as presenter.
1. Laras Asri Resort & Hotel.
2. IAIN Salatiga.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org